2018 Swimming Information
Head Coach: Rosalie Creighton email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant coach: Allyssa Taylor email: email@example.com
- OCPS sports physical – turned in to the main office, before you can participate
- 2.0 GPA – however we will monitor academic success
- Complete online information form – use google, cut and paste link
- Must purchase a team suit $75.00 for girls and $45.00 for boys
- Team fee $75
- Must have appropriate training suit, goggles and cap(girls) for practices.
- Wadeview Community Center pool (behind the 700 building, next to the tennis
- courts and softball field).
- Swimmers and parents may not park in the Wadeview Center parking lot
- without a pass. Park by the softball field or in the parking lot on Kayley.
- August 6th – 19th , 2018 6:00 AM – 8:00 AM at Wadeview Pool
- Be ready to get in the pool with an appropriate suit, cap and goggles.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Starting on August 13th, 2018 – Monday through Friday 2:45 – 5:00 PM
- Be ready to get in the pool with appropriate training suit, cap and goggles.
- You can change into your suit in the 700 Building locker rooms.
Mandatory Parent meeting:
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018: Boone High school, Room 504 @7:00 PM